AntView is an eclipse plug-in to run Ant build file targets from
within the Eclipse R2 IDE.
Questions, Issues, Just gotta know, check out the
Download the plugin from SourceForge
Release 2.2.8 Features:
- Saves selected targets betweeen Eclipse sessions.
- Auto-expands tree to display selected targets on view startup
- Update view on build file change (new file or save)
- Honors Eclipse open click preference policy
- Tree view of project build files and targets
- Target dependency and
execution order information
- Configurable Ant display output levels
- Ant display output color coded by level
- Run multiple targets in sequence
- Run multiple targets across
different Ant build file
visible targets based on target description attribute.
Identification of selected target children.
- Ability to use alternate Ant
build file name.
- Ant build file
parsing errors appear in viewer tree.
- Ant execution is via Eclipse
2.0 AntRunner class with Progress dialog.
(This configures Ant classpath from Eclipse Ant Core preferences
Eclipse Ant Core tasks and types.)
View Screen Shot ---
Preferences Screen Shot